[Mark Levin] "Rediscovering Americanism" Epilogue
Ubiquitous
2017-06-30 01:05:01 UTC
In this book, even more than my previous books, I have
introduced or reintroduced the reader to numerous consequential
thinkers in an effort to rekindle a love for the legacy
and principles that define Americanism and a comprehension
of the perils the nation faces. Much territory has been
covered—philosophy, history, economics, government, and
culture—making an abbreviated restatement of the previous
pages impossible.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/wp-
content/uploads/sites/301/2017/03/Rediscovering-Americanism-
Epilogue.pdf
Ubiquitous