Russia Collusion Source Named (HAHAHAHAHA, What A Moron!)
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-01 17:23:09 UTC
| The Russia Connection
|
| By Matt Tait
|
| The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians
|
| I read the Wall Street Journal's article yesterday on
| attempts by a GOP operative to recover missing Hillary
| Clinton emails with more than usual interest. I was
| involved in the events that reporter Shane Harris
| described, and I was an unnamed source for the initial
| story.
| Although it wasn't initially clear to me how independent
| Smith's operation was from Flynn or the Trump campaign, it
| was immediately apparent that Smith was both well connected
| within the top echelons of the campaign and he seemed to
| know both Lt. Gen. Flynn and his son well.
<https://lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians>
Huh? Dumbass says what...
<LOL>
Oh wait... here comes a clarification... *>snicker<*
The Russia Connection
By Matt Tait
The Time I Got Recruited to Collude with the Russians
<https://lawfareblog.com/time-i-got-recruited-collude-russians>

| Now We Have a Roadmap to the Trump Campaign's Collusion
| With Russia
| The key to understanding the significance of this report is
| to put it together with a sentence from Harris's first
| story on this in the Journal, which reports that U.S.
| investigators "have examined reports from intelligence
| agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to
| obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton's server and then transmit
| them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary."
|
| So, according to Harris's reporting, Russians were trying
| to transmit emails from Clinton's server. Tait is
| describing in detail a Republican operative trying to
| obtain stolen emails from Russia. So we have evidence both
| of the campaign's request and Russian efforts to fulfill
| the request.
Receiving actual real information of crimes is a crime?

I thought when you received information of a crime you report it or make
it public so that the police and proper authorities get the notice that
a crime has been committed. Isn't what you described just a description
of an anonymous crime stoppers without a reward?

I see you calling it a crime to ask Russians for documents but.... I see
no crime in asking for evidence of a crime. Other than the crime of
classified e-mails being on the internet where they can be hacked and
stolen like the stuff that's hacked and stolen everyday from people like
me by the NSA and FBI and CIA.... I see no crime.

e-mails received from Russia, are the evidence.... it's obvious the FBI
and ObamaRegime didn't want them made public but they were still
evidence of crimes. Getting the classified e-mails to the media was the
only possible way to get an open and real investigation.

The TRUMP campaign is now being accused of following the law and
releasing ObamaRegime criminal behavior to the media, that the FBI was
helping to suppress during an election cycle for the purpose of
conspiring with the Attorney general and Hillary to manipulate the
election?

I think you may be correct if anything you suggested is true then the
ObamaRegime and Hillary and Loretta Lynch and the FBI are guilty of
conspiring to cover up crimes to help get Hillary (ObamaRegime-2.0)
elected.

It looks like a silent Coup D'tat. You may have finally found the
evidence that will convict Obama as a Marxist revolutionary trying to
over throw the U.S. Constitution.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-01 17:48:59 UTC
> [...]

and ObamaRegime didn't want them made public but they were still
evidence of crimes. Getting the classified e-mails to the media was the
only possible way to get an open and real investigation.

The TRUMP campaign is now being accused of following the law and
releasing ObamaRegime criminal behavior to the media, that the FBI was
helping to suppress during an election cycle for the purpose of
conspiring with the Attorney general and Hillary to manipulate the
election?

I think you may be correct if anything you suggested is true then the
ObamaRegime and Hillary and Loretta Lynch and the FBI are guilty of
conspiring to cover up crimes to help get Hillary (ObamaRegime-2.0)
elected.

It looks like a silent Coup D'tat. You may have finally found the
evidence that will convict Obama as a Marxist revolutionary trying to

And isn't this yet another.... CONFESSION that names like Hillary were
*unmasked* and *NOW LEAKED TO THE PRESS* in new unknown FISA wire taps,
so the following of the original crimes by Hillary have led to a full
circle where FISA and Hillary is ironically the victim of the crime she
began.
--
That's Karma