US Dollar Hits 10-month Low Under Tubby Making America Great Again - LOL
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-17 18:53:23 UTC
Asian stocks rose on Monday after the Dow and S&P 500 hit record highs on Friday on bets the Federal Reserve's accommodative monetary policy will continue following lackluster U.S. data, with that view sending the dollar reeling to a 10-month low.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-markets-idUSKBN1A2016
As I said several times before (during the ObamaRegime) and I'm being
proven correct. The economy is *stagnant* and will stay that way as long
as Democrats and some establishment Republicans can block TRUMP.

The printing of money to keep paying the increasing Obama planned
deficit spending will create *inflation* .

Then with stagnation we know has been here a long while and inflation
being pumped up by deficits and printing money to pay for ever growing
deficits with no growth in GDP we will start to dig that hole bigger and
bigger and see the *stagflation* that was created by Obama.

This will take up to a full decade to prove to some that it's real but
will likely be here in 5 years and be somewhat obvious. If the fix
hasn't been started by then, we are looking at a world event that will
make the Great Depression of the 1930's look like a baby depression.

The GDP and the velocity of money tell the story....
That's Karma
Wile E. Coyote
2017-07-18 11:45:19 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
As I said several times before (during the ObamaRegime) and I'm being
proven correct. The economy is *stagnant* and will stay that way as long
as Democrats and some establishment Republicans are still alive.
Fixed it for you.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017