"Officer wounded in deadly Baton Rouge ambush sues Black Lives Matter"
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-08 15:36:13 UTC
https://www.policeone.com/ambush/articles/379496006-Officer-wounded-in-deadly-Baton-Rouge-ambush-sues-Black-Lives-Matter/
[...]
A federal lawsuit accuses Black Lives Matter and several movement
leaders of inciting violence that led to a gunman's deadly ambush of law
enforcement officers in Baton Rouge last summer.
DeRay Mckesson and four other Black Lives Matter leaders are named as
defendants in the suit filed Friday on behalf of one of the officers
wounded in the July 17 attack by a black military veteran, who killed
three other officers before he was shot dead.
[...]
This could be interesting.
There should have been a RICO investigation into the leaders that were
responsible for the violence. In fact those lawyers for the officers
need to file a FOIA "freedom of information act" to get any information
on the government response to this organized crime.....

We can see whether the ObamaRegime was trying NOT to do their job by NOT
going after the leaders in the BLACK LIVES MATTER organized crime
syndicate. If so then the police can extend their law suit to federal
incompetence.

They use RICO on other criminal organizations.
That's Karma
Just Wondering
2017-07-08 19:20:52 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Anyone can file a FOIA request. Since you're the one saying it needs
doing, why don't YOU do it?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-08 19:44:58 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
It's needed for their case, so they can do it.

NOT my job and I don't get paid to do it, and meddling in someone else's
legal affairs is NOT who I am. . I'm NOT volunteering to do their
work, I only offered a free idea.

If they wanted to hire me to do the request, then I would discuss it.
--
That's Karma