Czech Republic Legalizes Shooting Right Wing Terrorists & White Supremacist Neo Nazis, Are Racist American Trump Lovers Next?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-30 16:20:47 UTC
As far as I can tell all terrorists are Muslims or lefties.
Which of those two was your pal McVeigh?
Maybe he wasn't a terrorist..... If Lefties and Muslims are terrorists
then fighting Lefty /or/ Muslim terrorists isn't terrorism is it?

Step outside your box and see if he really was?

Maybe he was just a stupid misguided American, he fought against the
problem but like any criminal he didn't rise above the pond scum on the
Left and the radical Muslim turds. Making it personal and deadly is
NOT what we Americans do. Obama was BIG on telling us who
we are and who the Jihadists weren't.....

We are better than them, that's who "we" are. We don't use their
excuses for killing and terrorizing. Our God and our wallet aren't the
only things in life.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-30 18:28:58 UTC
On Fri, 30 Jun 2017 12:10:32 -0400, #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
As far as I can tell all terrorists are Muslims or lefties.
Which of those two was your pal McVeigh?
Maybe he wasn't a terrorist..... If Lefties and Muslims are terrorists
then fighting Lefty /or/ Muslim terrorists isn't terrorism is it?
He said it was "revenge" against the government for Waco and Ruby
Ridge. No Muslims involved.
Lefty gun confiscation.... and FBI Leftist terrorism. We know the FBI
can get off track as it has under Obama. The FBI is helping Hillary and
Loretta Lynch with collusion and obstruction of justice and trying to
help meddle in the elections to cause TRUMP to be labeled as
illegitimate.... This is shades of prohibition, where the Leftist few
try to govern the many by force.

That makes the FBI into the problem.... making us all have to question
if McVeigh wasn't doing the wrong thing but doing it for the right
reasons.

Maybe McVeigh was a criminal, and maybe he wasn't just crazy? In the end
Al Capone won because he was on the side of the bootleggers and
prohibition was repealed.... McVeigh may have had legitimate concerns
that he acted on in a stupid way, now that we see the Liberals rioting
and #BlackLivesMatter has proven they are terrorists and all the
terrorism from the left is coalescing around the FBI and the Obama
Presidency, McVeigh was trying to fight fire with fire. When he really
should *NOT* have considered terrorism against American citizens being
perpetrated by the LEFTISTS as a legitimate reason to use the same
tactics against those Leftist terrorists in government?

If we look at the ongoing attacks on the White Male heterosexuals and
the Constitution and on truth, justice and the American traditions,
McVeigh may have been a prophet, foretelling the future of the NATION.
It has come to pass that we have white male police being killed by
Leftists and the gun laws are violating the constitution, while
feminists do the same from an economic and personal attack on the
families. Affirmative Action is LEFTIST hate. And the Leftists elected
a Marxist that installed a shadow government.

Killing civilians isn't the correct path.... Because that's what
Liberals/leftists and Muslim terrorists do. We need to do it
differently. Mcveigh fucked up and any who use premature violence will
be making an error. When the hostilities are openly declared then it
will be time for action. The Muslim terrorists declared war, and they
got it until Obama the terrorist lover was elected.... When the Leftist
terrorists declare war on America, then it will be time to respond to
them. Until then it should be a test of the constitution, and we will
see if it can defeat the enemies of the constitution using peaceful
means.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-30 20:46:14 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
As far as I can tell all terrorists are Muslims or lefties.
Which of those two was your pal McVeigh?
Maybe he wasn't a terrorist...
The hell he wasn't.
Sell that horseshit somewhere else.
Is it terrorism to kill terrorists?

If so then Obama was engaging in terrorism, so be careful how you
answer.... we are in the realm of a catch-22 or a paradox.

McVeigh was killing the terrorists at the FBI that just killed innocent
civilians at Waco. The story goes that he (McVeigh) was an incompetent
bomber that was late and that's why civilians were killed and Bush,
Obama, and TRUMP have all killed civilians accidentally.

Does that mean Obama should be euthanized in a Federal prison for
killing people he called collateral damage?

You see the FBI treating Americans as "the enemy" creates a problem of
who the real terrorists are and when you include the treatment of
Americans being ruled by overlords like Hillary and Loretta Lynch and
Russia into the mix it gets pretty gray as to who the real terrorists
obstructing justice and killing people really is... It looks like the
FBI are becoming terrorists when they don't enforce *ALL* teh laws on
ALL people equally.

The pattern starts to look like the FBI and the people in charge are
trying to terrorize and control the majority with fear and terror so the
Liberal minority can rule with the terror that they will investigate and
persecute and kill you, but NOT their friends. That is the definition
of terrorism.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-01 16:36:59 UTC
As far as I can tell all terrorists are Muslims or lefties.
Which of those two was your pal McVeigh? How about Cliven Bundy and his
pups - are they Muslims, leftists or maybe both?
"Wiley" E. Coyote - too stupid to know how to tie his own shoes (thank
goodness for VelCro, eh?)
McVeigh was no pal of mine and
You're a cheapie - a two-bit liar. You are a pea in a pod with McVeigh,
I think he needed to go to prison.... and write a book.

I don't agree with McVeigh, but his ability to see what was taking place
seems like he was maybe NOT the one that was truly behind the vision
that the FBI and Liberalism were morphing into terrorism... Someone
planted that seed of truth that McVeigh then stupidly acted on rather
than exposing it and shining a light on it McVeigh allowed the FBI and
Leftists to change the story from them to the evil PATRIOT movement that
was just beginning to see that the government was being moved to the
Left by a shadow government and the FBI was targeting guns and WE the
people for political purposes, rather than actual criminals for the sake
of Social order. McVeigh gave them the ability to bridge that gap and
call the people that see this threat to the constitution, the criminals.

The FBI became anti citizen and pro Government, an us against them
organization. Comey proved it by supporting Hillary rather than
investigating and helping to prosecute her. Faith in the FBI is drying
up fast in the eyes of the public. The old and the new combine to expose
a NATION in trouble. A top law agency that can't be trusted, that
happened in the USSR also as the FSB and KGB went rogue. Then it all
crashed.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-09 13:50:48 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
As far as I can tell all terrorists are Muslims or lefties.
Which of those two was your pal McVeigh?
Maybe he wasn't a terrorist..... If Lefties and Muslims are terrorists
then fighting Lefty /or/ Muslim terrorists isn't terrorism is it?
Congratulations on being the first to call McVeigh a patriot. As he
bravely fled
before killing all those Left and/or Moslem terrorist toddlers.
'He's got a lolipop! Shoot him before crawls to you and jams it in
your ankle!'
~~ Scotty the Insane
I called him a criminal, that doesn't mean he was wrong.... when he saw
a problem. He juts reacted to that problem in a misguided and criminal
way.
And what was the problem such that the remedy called for blowing up a
building full of people?
You see, you can't grasp that the building was supposed to blow-up
before it was full of people. That was what the FBI said, and how can
the FBI being the target do an unbiased investigation?

Would a town or county or States law enforcement agency be allowed to
investigate an attack or civil war against themselves?

I already said the bombing was criminal and misguided. But the reason
was maybe prophetic. Liberal terrorists were NOT looked at as militant
and being radicalized... yet they are and were.

It was wrong but it may have been the canary in the coal mine, it showed
that Liberalism was a terrorist problem within the government and it
confronted that problem. It exposed Liberalism for what it is.

Liberalism is a danger to our way of life and to the constitution and
through that stupid criminal act, what I would call an error in
judgment, we the people were awakened to a problem and it wasn't the
right wing militia who the FBI tried to hang it on.... it was the
Liberals and their terrorism. They burned Waco and shot mothers holding
babies at Ruby Ridge.

It put the Liberal terrorism out there for all to see. Now we see the
FBI doing it again as they ignore crimes by Hillary. The problem is
Liberalism and the destruction of the constitution is the Liberal goal.

he FBI Liberal naturally point the finger at someone else so that they
aren't discovered, they investigate the problem and find that someone
else is the problem, naturally Hillary wasn't the problem it was
Russians or TRUMP or both of them....

The pattern is forming that Liberals are the terrorists that are trying
to undermine the constitution, and do it from within.
--
That's Karma