La. cop-killer left suicide note, Islamic verse, trail of rage [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-02 16:59:26 UTC
La. cop-killer left suicide note, Islamic verse, trail of rage
The religion of peace and it's never ending attempt to expand the peace.
Gun massacres happen all the time in America - I don't see any
significance to the idea that this one may have been by a Muslim.
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/07/la_cop_killer_left_suicide_note_islamic_verse_trail_of_rage
Psych meds are a significant reason, so are Gang banger shootings, they
identify a problem, and so does the repetition of Muslim killings in the
name of their God.

They all suggest a problem within a group.

Like any suicidal group will indicate that they have fallen into a
pattern that probably has some kind of environment that is creating the
problem that leads to the suicides or to the murders.

The problem isn't caused by the manufacture of lead (bullets), it's
caused by the social environment that the collective group is engaging with.

If you spend your time with Psychiatric doctors and patients and taking
the medications they all prescribe and take... then you might be like
the rest of them....

The same with gang bangers, you live your life with them, you might
develop the same issues.

When you walk into a Mosque or talk Islam on the internet, you might
become radicalized.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-07-02 17:18:36 UTC
[...]

The government forces me to wear a seat belt because I drive a car and
that means that I might have an accident like the other people
driving.... If that is true then being in a Mosque or owing a copy of
the Qur'an must increase the chance of being radicalized into a Muslim
terrorist?
--
That's Karma