THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT SEX IN PUBLIC
Add Reply
MEXICO SHOULD BE FULLY NUDE, just saying
2017-07-15 04:39:32 UTC
It is a legal thing, hugging.

Sex in public is a positive holy religious activity that should not be condemned,
but unsafe sex is immoral.
MEXICO SHOULD BE FULLY NUDE, just saying
2017-07-15 04:40:32 UTC
It is a legal thing, like hugging.

Sex in public is a positive holy religious activity that should not be condemned,
but unsafe sex is immoral.
MEXICO SHOULD BE FULLY NUDE, just saying
2017-07-15 04:41:21 UTC
Post by MEXICO SHOULD BE FULLY NUDE, just saying
It is a legal thing, hugging.
It was supposed to say "like," so I reposted.

But actually, I realized, it's basically the same thing. Hugging naked, or
hugging naked with coitus -- whatever.

And again,