Rocks Are Firearms. No, Really. Trump Said So.
BeamMeUpScotty-There's NO sign of intelligent life down here...
2018-11-06 12:21:48 UTC
Equating rocks with rifles, Trump
proposes radical new rules of
engagement for troops along border
Nov 2
President Donald Trump says he told
the U.S. military mobilizing at the
Southwest border that if migrants
try to throw rocks at them, the
troops should act as though the rocks
are a “rifle.”
Trump made the comments Thursday in
a speech on immigration at the White
House. During his comments, he was
asked if U.S. troops might fire on
“It’s the military. I hope there won’t
be that,” Trump said. “Anybody throwing
stones, rocks, like they did ... to
the Mexican police, where they badly
hurt police and soldiers of Mexico ...
we will consider that a firearm, because
there’s not much difference where you
get hit in the face with a rock.”
A properly thrown rock can cause plenty of damage and is treated as a
weapon.
By whom? Even the Israeli Army doesn't
shoot teenagers throwing rocks at them.
But the Israelis have a wall.... we don't.

Maybe the Democrats should vote to build us a wall to save some
teenagers lives.

I remember Democrats saying (about guns) that if it would save one
child's life it was worth it, so why have Democrats/Liberals NOT
followed that and built the wall. A wall would be a barrier and make it
less confrontational and the illegals entry would be more difficult so
there would be less of an emergency for National Security. We would have
more control of the situation and have less need for Military and guns
on the border.

But Democrats want the political issues and illegal alien votes and the
sympathy votes from crying Liberal college students. Now we know what
value Democrats place on one child's life and it isn't very high because
they'll trade it for votes.

*That's just who Democrats are*
That's Karma
Gunner Asch
2018-11-06 17:05:20 UTC
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 07:21:48 -0500, "BeamMeUpScotty-There's NO sign of
Post by BeamMeUpScotty-There's NO sign of intelligent life down here...
[...]
True indeed. Well stated.

Gunner
__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---