Article 2, The U.S. Constitution permits "insurrection"
Alan Bond
2024-03-09 05:17:15 UTC
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Abundant historical evidence indicates that the Second Amendment was meant
to leave citizens with the ability to defend themselves against unlawful
violence. Such threats might come from usurpers of governmental power, but
they might also come from criminals whom the government is unwilling or
unable to control.

Why was there a need for the Second Amendment?
Our Constitution's framers affirmed our right to bear arms through the
Second Amendment for an important reason; to provide Americans with means
of protection and self-defense.

That includes defense against a tyrannical directionless government such
as the Biden administration.
67hx.1803
2024-03-09 06:49:05 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
True ... BUT ... the NEED has to be EXTREMELY CLEAR,
COMPELLING, and FOR THE BEST.

Any 'revolution' in a 1st-world country these days
means it becomes a 3rd-world country pretty much
overnight. 1st world is 1st world because everything
required is so well integrated. Any significant
disruption means it becomes UN-integrated, falls
apart entirely. This starts with NO FOOD and gets
much worse very quickly. No banking, no insurance,
no fuel, no safety no ... well ... pretty much
no ANYthing.

3rd/4th-world shitholes ... fine ... but NOT 1st-world.

This is the TRUTH, the FACT. Sorry Billy-Bobs and
neo-Stalinists. Pull the trigger and you are shooting
yourselves in the balls.

Evil powers - local and foreign - WILL immediately
take advantage. That's how it works - how it's
always worked.
67hz.1803
2024-03-09 17:05:28 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
  True
No, bullshit. And the stupid fucking blowjob — your good pal — is too fucking
stupid to know that it's the *second amendment*, not "Article 2"

You are all that stupid. You're fucking morons.
Governor Swill
2024-03-09 21:31:02 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
  True
No, bullshit. And the stupid fucking blowjob — your good pal — is too fucking
stupid to know that it's the *second amendment*, not "Article 2"
You are all that stupid. You're fucking morons.
When they're that ignorant, it's tough to take them seriously.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
OrigInfoJunkie
Bullshit. The sole point of the second amendment was to preserve slave patrols.
Siri Cruise
2024-03-09 18:42:48 UTC
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed.
Abundant historical evidence indicates that the Second Amendment was meant
to leave citizens with the ability to defend themselves against unlawful
violence.
Bullshit. The sole point of the second amendment was to preserve slave patrols.
The second amendment is article two?
--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
of Discordian Mysteries. This post insults Islam. Mohamed
OrigInfoJunkie
2024-03-09 18:52:37 UTC
Post by OrigInfoJunkie
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Abundant historical evidence indicates that the Second Amendment was meant
to leave citizens with the ability to defend themselves against unlawful
violence.
Bullshit. The sole point of the second amendment was to preserve slave patrols.
The  second amendment is article two?
No, you fuckwitted illiterate Canuckistani San Francisco faggot. The original
poster, a fuckwit like you but on the other side, was confused between Article
II and Amendment II. He fucked up. But at least he doesn't fuck up and
incorrectly double a consonant in dozens of words, as you routinely do.

"abandonned", "abandonning"
"anchorred"
"answerred", "answerring"
"biasses"
"bigotted"
"blitherring"
"botherred"
"burdenned"
"civillian"
"conquerred"
"considerred"
"coverred"
"cowerring"
"deliverred"
"developping", "developped"
"discoverred"
"edittor", "edittorial"
"endangerring"
"functionning"
"gatherrers"
"happenned", "happenning"
"hardenned"
"imprisonned"
"limitted"
"listenned"
"marketting"
"mentionned", "mentionning"
"modelled"
"monitorred"
"murderred", "murderrer", "murderrers"
"musterred"
"Neighbourring"
"offerred"
"openned"
"orderred"
"pardonned"
"pesterred"
"ponderring"
"prisonner"
"prohibitted"
"purgery"
"questionned", "questionning"
"registerred", "registerring", "unregisterred"
"rememberred"
"riotting"
"sequesterred"
"shelterring"
"solicitted"
"statistickal"
"subpeana", "subpeona"
"sufferring"
"tamperred", "tamperring"
"targetted"
"threatenned", "threatenning"
"towerring"
"unlimitted"
"uppitty"
"waggon"
"wonderred", "wonderring"

You ignorant illiterate cunt. In *no* variant of English are any of those
atrocities correct. I've instructed you on the rule many times:

When adding a suffix, e.g. -ed or -ing, to a multi-syllabic English word that
ends in a consonant preceded by a vowel, you double the ending consonant if the
last syllable is stressed, and you do *not* double the consonant is the stress
is not on that syllable. Examples:

offer (stress on first syllable) --> offered, offering
occur (stress on last syllable) --> occurred, occurring

Stop being such a stubborn cunt, and get it right.
Just Wondering
2024-03-09 17:53:00 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Abundant historical evidence indicates that the Second Amendment was meant
to leave citizens with the ability to defend themselves against unlawful
violence. Such threats might come from usurpers of governmental power, but
they might also come from criminals whom the government is unwilling or
unable to control.
Why was there a need for the Second Amendment?
Our Constitution's framers affirmed our right to bear arms through the
Second Amendment for an important reason; to provide Americans with means
of protection and self-defense.
That includes defense against a tyrannical directionless government such
as the Biden administration.
But Article 2 isn't the Second Amendment. Article 2 delineates
the powers of the Executive Branch.
Mike Colangelo
2024-03-09 18:28:43 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
[...]
The fuckwit who wrote "Article 2" is your close ally, Francis. You always ally
yourself with stupid fuckwits, Francis. That's because you're a stupid fuckwit
yourself.
Jon Brady
2024-03-10 20:19:54 UTC
Post by Mike Colangelo
Post by Alan Bond
[...]
They actually had a copy of the US Constitution in the Philippines for
you to read, Rudy?
Scout
Rudy can read? For comprehension?
Gronk
2024-03-16 05:33:38 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
[...]
HAHAHAHAHAH

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/constitution-transcript

Article I Section 8
"To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute
the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and
repel Invasions"

AHAHAHAHHAAH

Governor Swill
2024-03-09 21:32:49 UTC
Post by Alan Bond
Why was there a need for the Second Amendment?
Our Constitution's framers affirmed our right to bear arms through the
Second Amendment for an important reason; to provide Americans with means
of protection and self-defense.
That includes defense against a tyrannical directionless government such
as the Biden administration.
The fantasy that a bunch of yahoos with hunting rifles is going to defeat the US
government in an all out civil war just seems to never die.

Swill